Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: menus again

From: Marc Tommasi
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: menus again
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 10:13:34 +0200

I've changed my ideas and now I've updated the emacs-wiki.el code in
order to produce a menu  into a special division before the title

The contents of the menu is parametrable with a #menu instruction on
the first line of the wiki page (as for the #title instruction).

Now, I just want to add two features :
  - use emacs-wiki-projects to generate a standard menu
  - use custom menus using a file in the project-dir

address@hidden writes:
 ---| Marc Tommasi <address@hidden>:
 ---|
 ---| > I've tried, but I obtain quotes (") replaced by the entity &quot; and >
 ---| > replaced by &lt; and the php code in a <pre> </pre> tag.
 ---| > Of course the php code could not be interpreted...
 ---|
 ---| Ah. If mt-write-menu is called after tags are processed (or
 ---| possibly during; am not sure), then you're probably better off
 ---| propertizing the text as read-only yourself. =) That's the same
 ---| thing <example> does to prevent further markup, anyway.
 ---|
 ---| Sacha 8)
 ---|