Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Having trouble publishing from planner

From: Seth Falcon
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Having trouble publishing from planner
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 18:14:27 -0700

* [2004-09-30] Jody Klymak <address@hidden> wrote:
> I had this for a while.  Turns out my files were user-read-only.  If
> your files are user-read-only then C-c C-p will not publish them.
> Just a possibility.

Aha!  Loosening those permissions seems to have done the trick.  And I
suppose this is a useful feature allowing you to designate some files
not for public consumption...

So the rule seems to be:

    files in planner-directory must be readable by other in order to be
    picked up by publish.

Jody, thanks for the tip.

+ seth