Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] RE: planner-bookmark.el

From: Dryice Liu
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] RE: planner-bookmark.el
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 09:27:28 +0800

"Raymond Zeitler" <address@hidden> wrote:

> That doesn't seem to make a difference for me.  The "hyperlinking" stops
> at the first space in the bookmark name.

That's because the problem was during generating the link. So all the
links you generated before the patch will not work. (hopefully you
didn't generate too much :)). You may want to visit your bookmark-bmenu
buffer by `bookmark-bmenu-list', (C-x r l by default), navigate to the
bookmark with trouble, and generate a new link with
`planner-annotation-as-kill', and replace your old bookmark links in
your plan page. Sorry and thanks for your test.

> The following is FYI - I'm not expecting support or anything.  :)

Sure you will get support. People in this list are all warm-hearted
and I'm sure if I can't help -- someone else will :)

> There was some discussion about spaces in URLs very recently.  Has
> something changed in the Dev branch that I should try?

No. The changes are in the second part of [[1][2]]. The
planner-bookmark.el problem was in the first part. All faults are on
me. Sorry again.

--
Cheers,
Dryice