[emacs-wiki-discuss] RE: Journal Mode

From: Raymond Zeitler
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] RE: Journal Mode
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 11:47:55 -0500

Hi Hoan:

This looks really, *really* cool.  I'm "planning" to try it very soon,
since my original interest in planner was to maintain my journal.

May I suggest that you include a time-stamp or version variable in the
source?  I tend to save multiple versions of modes on my local drive,
and I'm sure to get confused by undated source.  As well, it makes bug
reporting easier.  Not that I expect to find any bugs, of course. :)

All the best!

--
Raymond Zeitler <address@hidden>