[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: backlinks

From: Markus Hoenicka
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: backlinks
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 15:26:04 +0100

Markus Hoenicka writes:
 > Well, I spent a day digging out the remainders of my Lisp skills. I
 > came up with the attached patch for emacs-wiki.el. I used the version
 > from Sacha Chua's "sacha-dev" archive. I've tested the functionality
 > with files managed by planner.el, but this should not make a
 > difference compared to plain Wiki files. The backlink feature is not a
 > configurable option at the moment. This could be added if anyone feels
 > this feature is useful.

Ok, the first attempt wasn't good enough yet. If you use it with
planner.el, it would create backlinks on planner's day pages as well,
which isn't quite intended. I've introduced a regexp to exclude
certain buffers from receiving backlinks. This is not yet configurable
but should, of course.

I'd appreciate any comments and suggestions.

regards,
Markus

Markus Hoenicka
address@hidden
(Spam-protected email: replace the quadrupeds with "mhoenicka")
http://www.mhoenicka.de