[emacs-wiki-discuss] Report a bug just for emacs-wiki-2.66 and later.

From: How Jay
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Report a bug just for emacs-wiki-2.66 and later.
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 20:13:24 +0800

Hi everybody.

I'm from China and would like to use emacs-wiki. At the begining I'm
worked with emacs-wiki v2.40 and everything seemed OK.

Last night I decided to upgrade emacs-wiki, so I downloaded
emacs-wiki-2.66 from current maintainer, Michael Olson's homepage.
Soon I found that if a Wiki Link Name has Chinese font(s) will not be
published correctly. And the emacs-wiki-latest has the same situation.

I have tried other versions of emacs-wiki. The emacs-wiki whose
version older than 2.66 doesn't have the bug.

Best wished ;)

--
Yours, HowJay
[http://howj.51.net]