Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] New faces =)

From: Chris Parsons
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] New faces =)
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 15:34:26 +0000

On the 25th of January 2005 at 14:57, Charles Hachten <phachte#yahoo.com> wrote:
> 3. I want to put my planner on the web, but I sometimes put personal
>    information on my plan pages and I can't figure out (though I
>    haven't tried too hard) how to stop this stuff from getting
>    published.  I've looked into gpg, but I can't figure out how to
>    link my personal keys to planner (if that makes any sense).  But I
>    admit that I haven't RTFM very closely, but if anyone has any quick
>    advice that would be great.

I use mailcrypt to do this - select a region and mc-encrypt-region:

http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/MailCrypt

You might get some joy from GnusPGG as well:

http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/GnusPGG

In addition to this, I also use a hefty .htaccess file on the target
webserver to limit access to all day pages and whole plan pages to
various people.

Chris

--
Chris Parsons