Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-target.el: Importancy and Emergency

From: Dryice Liu
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-target.el: Importancy and Emergency support in planner
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 12:27:09 +0800

First of all, great work renaming the category/priority/numbers. It's
much clear now :) Thank you!

Sacha Chua <address@hidden> wrote:
> Okay, I've just merged that and made a number of changes. You should
> be able to update your tree with
>
> tla star-merge address@hidden/planner--dev--1.0

Thanks! I was worrying about the -deadline.el conflicts and this one
works well :)

> Really minor changes: I updated it to refer to task priorities instead
> of task categories, importance instead of importancy, and weighted
> instead of weighing. I also tried rewriting some of the code, like the
> use of the loop defvar--you can just use a normal loop there...

Thanks again! I've learned some more elisp, and English! :)

> Would you like to try writing user documentation for it? (Or we can
> make it Chris Parsons' way of thanking you... ;) )

Huu, I'll need to start learning how to write textinfo... I guess it's
OK to start by copying some other sections and make modifications :)

BTW, the Chinese Spring Festival is coming and I'll be offline for
about two weeks starting from some time this week. I'll take this work
if it's not done when I came back :) So... Chris? *_^

恭贺新禧
Gong1 He4 Xin1 Xi3
Happy Spring Festival!

--