[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: XEmacs and planner-multi.el

From: Jody Klymak
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: XEmacs and planner-multi.el
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 08:59:30 -0800

Hello,

Jody Klymak <address@hidden> writes:

> Maybe a variable could be inserted that allows the behaviour of
> remember to be changed (i.e. cuts out the crm stuff) but still
> allows the auto-editing.

Well, I just commented out the defadvice from planner-multi, and I get
the behaviour I want.

;;(defadvice planner-read-name (around planner-multi activate)
;;  "Read multiple names."
;;  (setq ad-return-value (planner-multi-read-name file-alist prompt initial)))

Of course, I can no longer make multiple page links, but I don't
really want to do that anyhow.

Cheers,  Jody

--
Jody Klymak      http://opg1.ucsd.edu/~jklymak/