[emacs-wiki-discuss] task numbers and <nop>

From: J. Bromley
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] task numbers and <nop>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 00:15:01 +0000 (UTC)

Hello all,

I'm new to planner and have managed to get a decent setup going, but I've
got a couple of questions I couldn't answer myself.

First, I recently updated to the latest stable planner (version
2005.01.28-20.38-stable) and I've noticed that <nop>s used to unlinkify wiki
links now shows. Before I updated <nop> would unlink the following wiki link
and with = ... = markup, and in all cases I see the nop/= in emacs, but when
I publish the page to HTML it turns out correctly. I checked the ChangeLog
but didn't find any news. I also checked the list archives, and found a
similar post from back in November 2004, but no answers. Is this how it is
supposed to work now? It's not a big deal, but not having to see the nop is
definitely prettier, and I've got a good number of places that use nops
(like naming Java classes in my notes.)

Second, is there an example CSS file somewhere? As I'm new to planner, I'm
not sure how using CSS works, but I'm sure I could figure it out with a
sample CSS file. One effect I would like to get is having done tasks in
strike-out font when published to HTML.

Well, that's it. Thanks and regards.

--
--| Jay Bromley |--| jbromley at gmail dot com |--