Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-multi and spaces

From: Seth Falcon
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-multi and spaces
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 22:48:49 -0800

On Feb 2, 2005, at 10:38 PM, Seth Falcon wrote:

On Jan 11, 2005, at 3:47 AM, Sacha Chua wrote:
Emacs seems to have no problems with it, although my CVS Emacs
complains when I use TAB in the minibuffer. (How odd.)

Yeah, me too w/ CVS Emacs on OS X. Have you found any work arounds for this?

Ah, you did find a work around --- I just didn't find it ;-)

It was in a thread about problems with XEmacs and so I didn't initially read it.

For those just tuning in, try this to get completion in the minibuffer back:

(setq minibuffer-prompt-properties '(face minibuffer-prompt))

hooray.