[emacs-wiki-discuss] Arch Tutorial part 4: Arch Resources

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Arch Tutorial part 4: Arch Resources
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 21:08:32 -0500

At last, it's complete.  This final part of my Arch Tutorial describes
the other places from which one may obtain help in using Arch and
xtla.

As usual, suggestions and corrections are welcome.

Stefan Reichör: Do you have a webpage containing the information that
you gave on the list about xtla recently?  I'd like to link to it.

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net -- IRC: mwolson on freenode.net: #muse, #pulug