[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: inserting style sheets

From: J. Bromley
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: inserting style sheets
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 21:18:33 +0000 (UTC)

On 2005-02-04, Jody Klymak <address@hidden> wrote:
> "J. Bromley" <address@hidden> writes:
>> I'm wondering what the best way to insert style sheets for planner
>> (and to a lesser extent emacs-wiki) pages.
>
> I guess I'm not entirely sure what you are after, but there are the
> variables emacs-wiki-publishing-header -footer that I have set to:

I think this is exactly what I wanted. I just didn't know about
emacs-wiki-publishing-{header,footer}. As I can insert arbitrary text in
these variables, it seems I could include a link to my style sheet and so
keep the style sheet in a separate css file instead of having to customize
emacs-wiki-style-sheet.

I'll try it out and see what happens.

Thanks.

--
--| Jay Bromley |--| jbromley at gmail dot com |--