[emacs-wiki-discuss] Applied backlink patch (was Re: backlinks)

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Applied backlink patch (was Re: backlinks)
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 13:55:28 -0500

I've applied Markus Hoenicka's backlink patch as patch-35.  For your
convenience, I've included most of his original email message, which
contains instructions on its use.

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Jabber: mwolson_at_hcoop.net -- IRC: mwolson on freenode.net: #muse, #pulug