[emacs-wiki-discuss] On the 43folders list

From: Chris Lowis
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] On the 43folders list
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 10:06:36 +0000

This was posted to the 43 folders google group :

" Emily Price        Feb 17, 3:16 pm
I've just started using planner-mode for my GTD setup recently now
that it supports using multiple projects for each item. I discovered a
really simple hack that would probably work for a lot of other things
too:
I have planner-mode set up to automatically publish my pages to html
as soon as I save them. When I'm trying to power through a project of
a context list, I bring up a tab in my browser for that project or
context. Then, whenever I start to get distracted and bring up the
browser, I'm reminded of what I'm supposed to be working on.
This is similar to the "Get back to work" homepage idea posted on 43f
a while ago, but a little more personalized. It should work for
anything that has HTML export, including markdown-formated lists.
- Emily "

Good tip !

How do you make planner auto-publish on save  ?

Chris