Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner schedule and appointment integration

From: Alan Schussman
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner schedule and appointment integration
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 08:25:50 -0700

Jim Ottaway wrote:
This is probably a mere variation on a theme, and an equivalent may
even exist in some form elsewhere, but I have written a facility for
setting up automatic reminders from the schedule in today's plan page.
I rather like it; others may find it useful too.

Jim-

I think there is something I'm not quite understanding about appointment alerts: How are they actually displayed?

I particularly liked this line in your example schedule:
;;  9:00am | 12:00 | read Simmel's Philosophy of Money

I've been trying to read that book for a year now! If you finish it, please tell me how it ends. :)

-Alan