planner-trunk.el (was Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner.el: Groupings car

From: Dryice Liu
Subject: planner-trunk.el (was Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner.el: Groupings carrying over into next day?)
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 22:55:51 +0800

"John D. DeCuir" <address@hidden> wrote:
> Is there any way to get planner.el to recognize these sections in the
> today view and to respect these sections in the following day's view,
> when the items are carried over?

This is not exactly what you want, but may help :)

By planner-trunk.el, you group the tasks according to a list of
regexps. You may want to use it after carring tasks over.

The file attached. And is also on patch-18 of

Location: http://dryice.3322.org/arch/
Archive name: address@hidden
Branch: planner--dev--1.0

--