Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Recurring appointments

From: Alan Schussman
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Recurring appointments
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 08:19:09 -0700

Henrik S. Hansen wrote:
Sharon Kimble <address@hidden> writes:

How do I get recurring appointments to show up in my schedule please? i.e. every Friday at 1400 I have a weekly review, so How do I get it to reoccur please?

You can use planner-cyclic.el to make the appointment a task.

(require 'planner-cyclic)

Alternatively, if you're integrating your diary file in planner, you can also specify the appointment as:

Friday  14:00  Weekly appointment

and it will be shown in your "* Schedule" section.

Planner: There's always more than one way to make an appointment!

-Alan