[emacs-wiki-discuss] Categories on planner-rss, integrating planner-el t

From: Zak B. Elep
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Categories on planner-rss, integrating planner-el to WordPress
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 23:41:11 +0800

In my net wanderings I just discovered FeedWordPress[1], a WordPress[2]
plugin that aggregates RSS/Atom feeds and publishes them in the weblog.
This is what I wanted in a long time since I thought it would be nifty
to be able to integrate PlannerMode to WordPress, not to mention to be
able to support comments using WP's infrastructure.

I just have one little gripe, with planner-rss.  While it does a great
job of making PlannerNotes available, planner-rss-add-note doesn't seem
to get the category arg (generated by planner-note-link) so that it
could generate the <category> tag to indicate which plan pages the note
belongs, and I use RememberMode especially to indicate this metadata.

Any idea what's going on?  I'm still very green with elisp, so pardon in
advance anything I overlooked...

Footnotes:
[1]  http://projects.radgeek.com/feedwordpress
[2]  http://wordpress.org

--
ZAK B. ELEP     <address@hidden>        --      <http://zakame.spunge.org>
1024D/FA53851D          1486 7957 454D E529 E4F1  F75E 5787 B1FD FA53 851D