[emacs-wiki-discuss] Muse and Planner: visible names problem

From: Yann Hodique
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Muse and Planner: visible names problem
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 22:47:39 +0200

Hi folks,
I started having a look at the Muse-side of planner-muse, and
investigated why ".html" gets appended to the visible names of some
links (section "What doesn't work" of the wiki page)
It seems to me that muse-publish-url should not use the transformed
url as the final description, since muse-publish-prepare-url has
nothing to do with visible names.
If similar transformations are really needed, it may be better to
provide a separate muse-publish-url-description-transforms list for
this purpose.

By the way, I've set up an arch branch for hacking purposes, and a
micro-patch is available there :-)
Archive : address@hidden
Location : http://www.lifl.fr/~hodique/archives/2005
Branch : muse--yh--1.0