[emacs-wiki-discuss] <contents> and links in headings

From: Trent Buck
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] <contents> and links in headings
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 10:09:06 +1000

Using emacs-wiki--main--1.0--patch-83, I've noticed a problem with <contents>
when a heading contains a link.  For example, if your heading reads

        * Foo [[Bar][Baz]] Quux

then the heading itself is faithfully reproduced as "Foo Baz Quux", but the
relevant line in the contents list simply contains "Baz".  You can see it in
action in the first heading at

        http://twb.ath.cx/wiki/SandBox.xhtml
        http://twb.ath.cx/wikisrc/SandBox

>From hacking on other wikiscript -> HTML parsers, I suspect fixing this is
either impossible or very difficult.  I can live without it; just thought I'd
point it out in case anyone can see an easy fix.

--
Trent Buck, Student Errant