[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-save-buffers backtrace

From: Jody Klymak
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-save-buffers backtrace
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 15:47:11 -0700

Sacha Chua wrote:
That _should_ prevent each planner-update-task from thrashing the
buffers, although you might still get a loop...

That didn't work, I'm afraid.  Same error.  I could look at the backtrace.

Workaround is to disable planner-id temporarily and use M-x
planner-edit-task-description when you need to change a task...

But for now, this works alright.  Too bad it can't be automagic though.

Of course, planner-id worked before I did a tla replay.

Thanks,  Jody