[emacs-wiki-discuss] Point moves to bottom of task section after save

From: Patricia J. Hawkins
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Point moves to bottom of task section after save
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2005 17:28:14 -0400

Hi all,

A question: if I'm in the tasks section of a day or plan page
and create a task, I would like it to just create the task where point
is.  That is, if I'm creating a task in the current buffer & am in the
task section, put the task at point.  (Ditto with notes & note
section)

Any way to do that?

TIA!
--