Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Gnats module for Planner

From: Dryice Liu
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Gnats module for Planner
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 08:22:13 +0800

Sacha Chua <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dryice Liu <address@hidden> writes:
>> I'm on my way of choosing a bug tracking system. An integration with
>> planner is definitely a plus :) So is there a plan that this goes into
>> the official tree?
>
> Okay, merged and documented! =) Does anyone want to write one for
> Bugzilla and other bug-reporting systems? I'll probably put
> planner-debian in too.

Thanks!

> Incidentally, are people getting bothered by the number of little
> files and protocols, or is this so far Not a Bad Thing? =)

It doesn't bother me either. And I agree with johnsu01 that having the
ability to load part of the protocols is a good thing. I remember that
there used to be a plan that moves all the protocols out and keep the
core of planner neat?

--
Dryice @ http://dryice.3322.org

See http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/sylvester-response.html