Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Bug: muse-mode: Mouse-2 doesn't yank

From: Allen Halsey
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Bug: muse-mode: Mouse-2 doesn't yank
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 12:31:38 -1000

Yann Hodique wrote:

I may be wrong, but I think the reason for defining the key in
muse-mode is to be able to middle-click links even without muse-colors
installed.
address@hidden/muse--yh--1.0--patch-21 tries to workaround the
problem by providing a function muse-follow-name-at-mouse-maybe that
falls back into the corresponding global keybinding if no link is
found.

Is this acceptable?

Yann.

Great! Thanks, it works now.