[emacs-wiki-discuss] p-t-s-p improvements

From: Trent Buck
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] p-t-s-p improvements
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 05:52:06 +1000

Attached is some new code for planner-timeclock-summary-proj, because if I try
to make a patch with arch I'm likely to cut off a thumb.

I added an insinuation for p-t-s-p, and fixed p-t-s-p-section so that it
doesn't create empty reports in day pages.  I also swapped the field order in
p-t-p-build-report so that it lines up nicely.

Trent Buck, Student Errant