[emacs-wiki-discuss] Planner: Muse and/or emacs-wiki

From: Yann Hodique
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Planner: Muse and/or emacs-wiki
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 00:05:54 +0200

Hi,

these days I've been playing around with a modified version of
planner-muse that intends to bring back emacs-wiki support in a
customizable way. I think there is duplicate effort between "Planner
Muse" people and "Regular Planner" ones, and everyone would benefit
from a reunification :-)
This branch is an attempt to provide some kind of backend support, so
that muse or emacs-wiki specific stuff is not accessed directly by
extensions or even by the engine.
Note that the approach is rather brutal, since I've sometimes
duplicated entire functions to reflect minor differences, but the
primary goal is to make it just work. I'll make it more elegant later.
At least when planner-backend is set to 'muse things seem to go well :-)
emacs-wiki seems to work reasonably well also, but I have very little
experience about this.
Anyway, all this is highly experimental.

Archive         address@hidden
Location        http://www.lifl.fr/~hodique/archives/test/
Branch  planner--merge--1.0

Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

Yann.