Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: wrong planner configuration ?

From: Sébastien Kirche
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: wrong planner configuration ?
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 16:37:23 +0200

At 14:07 on jui 17 2005, drkm said :

> Sébastien Kirche writes:
>
> > planner complain that  "There is no page  TaskPool in
> > project nil."
>

> So you don't have any Muse project.  Maybe it's the point?

It seems that did the fix. Thanks.

Maybe i  should have looked better  at the PlannerMusePort  of the Emacs
wiki.

I have now to find out how to set the whole thing up to publish the tasks
in order to have a kind of blog, and familiar myself to muse to maintain
the part of my web page where i put my programs and snippets of code.

I  also wish  to  use  it to  publish  my tips  and  notes about  Debian
administration...

--
Sébastien Kirche