[emacs-wiki-discuss] Wiki with one main and some sub-directories

From: Pascal Quesseveur
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Wiki with one main and some sub-directories
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 15:24:25 +0200

Hello,

I work on a Wiki project which is organized with one main directory
and some sub-directories. I have set emacs-wiki-directories to a list
of directories:

- main dir
- sub dir 1
- sub dir 2
- ...

emacs-wiki-home-page is a name of a Wiki page in the main
directory. When I publish the pages links between pages in main and
sub dirs are not set correctly. I have patched emacs-wiki-link-url and
emacs-wiki-publish-index to manage the change dirs between main dir
and sub dirs, but I don't know wether my approach is correct or not.

I think that kind of organization used to work in the early releases
of emacs-wiki but it stopped working some time ago. So, perhaps my
approach is not the good one, and it would be better to reorganize my
Wiki hierarchy.

--
Pascal Quesseveur, address@hidden