[emacs-wiki-discuss] Plans for next week

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Plans for next week
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 03:12:35 -0500

I'm going to be going on vacation from Jul 28 through Aug 6.  I
anticipate being away from the net for the duration.

I told someone I'd help out with an eBook reader project (no website
created yet) for the HP 49G+ graphing calculator, so I'll be devoting
my energies to that during vacation.  I don't plan on doing any Muse
hacking, so there won't be any overlapping work if anyone feels like
contributing patches, hacking on a local version of Muse, and so on.
Well, maybe I'll make a specialized HP eBook publishing style for Muse
(to put off doing anything non-Emacs-related) ;^) , but that's about
it.

I'm going to try to put together a release of emacs-wiki and Muse by
the end of the day (Monday).  I'm going to try to make a small step
forward with the documentation for each project before the release.
After that, I expect to be busy with LUG-related stuff until
Wednesday.

Yann, if you're reading this, feel free to put together a
Planner--Muse and/or Planner--Merge release and upload it to the Muse
gna.org download area if things work out.

Peter, have you thought about starting your own Arch archive for
Planner/Muse?  I'd love to see what would happen when if
planner-publish.el could be included/merged in it, and having an Arch
archive would help that to happen.

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Interests: anime, Debian, XHTML, wiki, Emacs Lisp