[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: emacs-wiki and less aggressive link checking

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: emacs-wiki and less aggressive link checking
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 10:59:59 -0400

Michael Olson <address@hidden> writes:

> Applied; thanks!  The name of the second argument (no-check-p)
> confused me: I thought non-nil meant don't check.

no-check-p meant don't check the file times, just refresh the list.
Might need to be documented more. Maybe we should have another option
that means don't check at all, just use the existing list...

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, personal information management, juggling