Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] emacs-wiki 2.70 released

From: Alex Kavanagh
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] emacs-wiki 2.70 released
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 18:28:13 +0100

At Mon, 25 Jul 2005 20:26:50 -0500,
Michael W Olson wrote:

> [1  <multipart/signed (7bit)>]
> Emacs-wiki 2.70 is released.  For the first time, I've tried to upload
> it to the emacs-wiki project area at
> http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/emacs-wiki/.  It's also available
> (in both zip and tarball forms) from
> http://www.mwolson.org/static/dist/emacs-wiki.  A Debian package has
> been prepared for the 2.70 release.

Sorry to ask a potentially stupid question but how does this relate to
the sacha-stable at sacha's web-site.  I used tla to get the stable
from sacha along with planner and remember.  Is sacha's stable the
same as Emacs-wiki 2.70 or are they completely separate.

Sorry, I'm a bit confused! :-)

Cheers
Alex.