Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Planner and Completion

From: Charles philip Chan
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Planner and Completion
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 22:50:01 -0400

On  3 Aug 2005, address@hidden wrote:

> I upgrade my planner to the lastest devel version and now completion doesn't
> work anymore :-(.

I am stumped. I have checked the value of "planner-directory" and it is
correct. Everything is working with the exception of completion in
planner-mode. Does anyone have a clue as to what is going on?

Thanks,
Charles

--
"The IETF motto is 'rough consensus and running code'"

  -- Scott Bradner (Open Sources, 1999 O'Reilly and Associates)