[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: modifying the format of planner-tasks-overview

From: Janne Hellsten
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: modifying the format of planner-tasks-overview
Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2005 11:41:16 +0900

Noticed that sorting the tasks doesn't work because it assumes its
input is in emacs-wiki format.  Obviously this works with the default
values, but not when user has customized the format.

The problem could be fixed inside the user callback or by sorting the
tasks vector before formatting them with
`planner-tasks-overview-format-tasks-function'.  The user overriding
this can sort the tasks himself though.

Best regards,
Janne