[emacs-wiki-discuss] Links after notes no longer publishing

From: Chris McMahan
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Links after notes no longer publishing
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:58:56 -0400

I just installed the latest versions of planner-muse and muse (as of
10 Aug).

I got the planner-html working nicely, with a spiffy style sheet and
all, but I've noticed that the links after my notes (created using the
remember package) are not being published.

Here's a typical note in my day or plan page:

.#5 Successfully logged in to the NMCI account 14:33 ([[2005.07.23#2]])

And here's generated html

The link information has been completely lost.

I've been looking at planner-publish, but I can't find anything
obvious to explain this.

Does anyone have a solution to this dilemma?

Thanks!

- Chris

--
    Chris McMahan | address@hidden