[emacs-wiki-discuss] Kludge fix for notes in planner-muse

From: Chris McMahan
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Kludge fix for notes in planner-muse
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 12:02:04 -0400

In using the newest (10 Aug) planner-muse with the planner-html output
format, I discovered that the links to the notes were being dropped on
publishing.

I hacked this fix within planner-publish.el (diff output is
attached).

Within the limited testing it went through, it seems to be working.

I'm not a lisp programmer by any stretch. I'd welcome any
comments. Maybe there was a simple solution (like using another style
within planner) or a cleaner way of coding this.

- Chris

    Chris McMahan | address@hidden