[emacs-wiki-discuss] accessing the description in a muse link

From: Brad Collins
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] accessing the description in a muse link
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 13:06:13 +0700

I want to be able to access the description string when you click on a
link so that if a link points to a file that doesn't exist, the
directory and file is created and the description automatically
inserted into a skeleton.

In 'muse-handle-explicit-link', the docstring says that match 1 is the
link which is passed on to be resolved, and match 2 is the decription.

How can I access match 2 when a link is clicked?

I'm not sure where to begin -- can I add a hook or something to save
match 2 as a variable, or has this already been done somewhere?

b/

--
in hot hot hot muggy Bangkok
Brad Collins <address@hidden>, Bangkok, Thailand