Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] [Q] Lost with appt, schedule, ...

From: Joseph Kiniry
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] [Q] Lost with appt, schedule, ...
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 09:55:25 +0200

Hi Xavier,

On 5 Oct, 2005, at 8:08, Xavier Maillard wrote:

On 1 oct 2005, Xavier Maillard told this:

Hello,

Actually I use planner-mode just for tasks but I see there are
various way to insinuate other modules.

My main problem reside in what *you* call diary, schedule,
appt, ...

In my day page, I have defined several areas : diary, notes,
tasks and schedule but I really do not use schedule.

What I want is simply entering things we call (in french)
« rendez-vous ».

I tried all or almost all of the scheduling stuff but I can't
find the Right(tm) solution between planner-diary,
planner-schedule and planner-appt.

Any hint/help more than welcome :)

Anybody ? ;)

Even with my knowledge of French I still do not understand your need/ desire.

Rendezvous to me matches appointment in the planner-sense.

Perhaps you can explain what you want and have tried it a different manner?

Joe
---
Joseph Kiniry
School of Computer Science and Informatics
UCD Dublin
http://secure.ucd.ie/
http://srg.cs.ucd.ie/