[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: * Accomplishments section mis-aligned

From: Paul Lussier
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: * Accomplishments section mis-aligned
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2005 09:03:27 -0400

Sacha Chua <address@hidden> writes:

> Ookay! It's in address@hidden/planner--dev--1.0--patch-490 .
> If you're on planner-merge or planner-duo, you can use
> address@hidden/planner--merge--1.0--patch-3.
>
> ARGH! We really have to sort out these trees...

Please excuse a somewhat ignorant question, but how do I

a) know whether I'm on planner-merge or planner-dup?
b) use either of the aforementioned patches?

I basically know 'tla update' and 'tla replay'.  (I still have to
google for "tla tutorial" just to figure out how to check out a new
repo I'm not tracking... :(

> ARGH! We really have to sort out these trees...

How about using something simple, like subversion or darcs ? ;)

--
Thanks,
Paul