[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: updating tasks

From: thomas knoll
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: updating tasks
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 09:29:46 -0500

On 10/7/05, thomas knoll <address@hidden> wrote:
I am using the latest planner-muse on emacs-21.3 (sadly sW32).
I am very good friends with M-x planner-copy-or-move-task and M-x planner-update-task.
I am wondering if there is something to globally change the text of the task itself?
I'm sure I'm just missing something simple, but I can't find it, and so many times I end up with multiple versions of the same tasks the next time I run M-x plan.

--
web:     http://dydimustk.com/

--
web:     http://dydimustk.com/