Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT: Let's shift over to pla

From: Gijs Hillenius
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT: Let's shift over to planner--muse!
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 23:21:03 +0200

      > Gijs Hillenius <address@hidden> writes:
    >> so emacs-wiki was nowhere to be found. Now at least all the
    >> stuff loads. (but why do I need to refer to emacs-wiki?)

      > Have you also switched to planner-muse, which uses muse
      > instead of emacs-wiki?

eh.. well I did do apt-get update muse-el. Not so sure about that
planner-muse. I though I saw it in my planner/{arch}.

Hmpf. Guess not. I'm downloading more debs.

Will report back later, thanks for the pointer

(blushes)

Gijs

--
An American's a person who isn't afraid to criticize the president but is
always polite to traffic cops.