[emacs-wiki-discuss] How to insert an invisible character

From: Mirko
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] How to insert an invisible character
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 19:54:06 -0400

Hi,

very often in my planning and note-taking tasks, I come across words that emacs-wiki assumes to be a link (CosmosWorks, or NaCl) for example.

It would be nice if for NaCl, I could type Na<some control sequence>Cl, the result of which would be NaCl on the screen but Na-Cl inside emacs, so that NaCl would not be highligted as a link.

Any suggestions on how to achieve that? I may even try my hand at lisping to achieve that, but I don't have a clue what emacs/emacs-wiki/muse components to use to achieve this goal.

Thanks,

Mirko
--
*m*irko*vukovic*-at-nycap-rr-com