[emacs-wiki-discuss] (wrong-type-argument integer-or-marker-p nil)

From: Raimund . Kohl
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] (wrong-type-argument integer-or-marker-p nil)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 15:56:20 +0200

Hi all,

a strange problem occurs over here when trying to publish day pages.
Here's what the *Message* says:

.......snip...............

Preparing diary...
No diary entries for Thursday, October 13, 2005: Yom Kippur
 *emacs-wiki-temp*: Error occurred: (wrong-type-argument integer-or-marker-p
nil)
timestamp delimiter start was not found
Wrote /home/ray/WebPlans/2005.10.11.html
 *emacs-wiki-temp*: Error occurred: (wrong-type-argument integer-or-marker-p
nil)
timestamp delimiter start was not found
Wrote /home/ray/WebPlans/2005.10.12.html
timestamp delimiter start was not found
Wrote /home/ray/WebPlans/2005.10.10.html
 *emacs-wiki-temp*: Error occurred: (wrong-type-argument integer-or-marker-p
nil)
Marking up index...
timestamp delimiter start was not found
Wrote /home/ray/WebPlans/WikiIndex.html
All Wiki pages for project WikiPlanner have been published.

.......snap...............

Here the first strage message is that there would be no diary entries
... which is not at all true.  Being in the actual plan page
(2005.10.13) and given the command planner-diary-insert-diary reveals
the correct entries from diary.

The second strange behaviour is that C-c C-p does NOT publish the actual
day page, and I don't know why.

Both bahaviourisms happened today for the first time without me having
changed anything within emacs at all.

And since I am working on problems here is third strange behaviour:
Every here and then the day-page-template set in .emacs becomes
changed.  I haven't found a pattern under which circumstances this
happens, but it does happen very often - let's say at least every third
day!  Instead of my template from .emacs planner seems to use some kind
of a default template:

* diary

 * tasks

 * notes