[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: [muse] <include> special?

From: Na Li
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: [muse] <include> special?
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 13:47:40 -0500

On 20 Oct 2005, A. J. Rossini wrote:

Nice to hear from you here, Tony.

> Alternatively, try mmm-mode --

It always seemed too complicated for me.  But I might give it another try.

> I've been looking at that for the next variant of Sweave editing (muse x ESS
> x SLIME), though the idea holds true for muse + html as well.

Can't wait until muse+ESS come out.  (What is SLIME?)

Off-topic to muse, but regarding Sweave, one peeve of mine is that everytime
the .Rnw document is 'sweaved', everything has to be computed again.  That is
fine for small jobs but not manageable for more computationally intensive
stuff.

cheers,

Michael