[emacs-wiki-discuss] publishing my plans

From: thomas knoll
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] publishing my plans
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 12:53:00 -0500

Howdy y'all,

I want to publish my plans online the way sacha has been doing for a while and John is working on currently.

I have planner-rdf installed, and I was thinking that now, in the midst of all this shuffling around and adjusting, would be as good a time as any to consider using rdf+css as the publishing format.

Is anyone doing this, or thinking about it, or know enough about publishing in rdf to let me know whether to spend the time learning it?

--
web:     http://dydimustk.com/