[emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-cyclic and muse publishing problem

From: John Sullivan
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-cyclic and muse publishing problem
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 03:06:23 -0400

I'm starting to publish my Planner pages via Muse privately to my web server.

I use planner-cyclic.

I published a single page with the planner-html style. It published
fine. However, it created 56 copies of each cyclic task on the page.

Sounds like a hook problem somewhere, I will look into it, but any help would
be appreciated.

The resulting .html file was correct and had only one copy of each cyclic
task. But the buffer had many.

Side note, has anyone made a planner-xhtml publishing style yet?

--
-John Sullivan
-http://www.wjsullivan.net