Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Planner tip #1: Overcome inbox insanity the Pla

From: Trent Buck
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Planner tip #1: Overcome inbox insanity the Planner way
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 00:08:24 +1000

Sacha Chua <address@hidden> writes:

> I've realized that I really want to get into technical writing and
> speaking. =) Which means Planner is going to be my guinea pig for writing
> articles and documentation (hence the Linux Journal article!).
>
> Planner Tip #1: OVERCOME INBOX INSANITY THE PLANNER WAY

I presume you're gonna post these on the net somewhere?  You should include a
link to the collection in these articles.

> For example, add <example>(require 'planner-gnus)</example> to your ~/.emacs

If you're using muse, I think "<example>" should be spelt "=" when inline, or
"<code>" if the example contains one or more equal characters.  Otherwise the
example code will be treated as a separate paragraph.

--
Trent Buck, Student Errant