[emacs-wiki-discuss] RE: Planner tip #1: Overcome inbox insanity the Pla

From: Raymond Zeitler
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] RE: Planner tip #1: Overcome inbox insanity the Planner way
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 16:26:20 -0400

Why would I want to overcome insanity?  Insanity is the only constant in my
life.  :)

The tip that you posted is many tips in one.  What I left unsnipped (quoted
below) could stand on its own as a tip.  Even this is a cool tip:

"Use planner-copy-or-move-region to schedule multiple tasks."

I hope you collect these tips and incorporate them into a
planner-tip-of-the-day function to hook into planner-mode.

Good luck!

--
Raymond Zeitler <address@hidden>