Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] publishing problem with planner-muse

From: Seth Falcon
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] publishing problem with planner-muse
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 17:05:44 -0700

On 27 Oct 2005, address@hidden wrote:
> You can get proper task formatting by publishing with the style
> planner-html, which you get by loading the library planner-publish.

Thanks, John.  I'm now able to publish to HTML and have reasonable
looking task lists :-)

I added another example to the PlannerMusePort page on emacswiki with
the relevant bits from my config.

I was following the examples there and they show :base "html" and
don't mention requiring planner-publish.  They also do not mention
emacs-wiki.

I probably have missed where all this is documented.

Best,

+ seth