[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Anchors and Lists andfileextensiondefaults---mi

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Anchors and Lists andfileextensiondefaults---migrating from html and emacs-wiki
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 18:45:53 -0500

"Phillip Lord" <address@hidden> writes:

> In practice, this could be solved by having an independent markup
> for "list item" and "start list", but, of course, this isn't as
> convienient while typing muse.

I agree, having lists be handled the same way as other Muse markup
(with distinct 'start', 'list item', and 'end' markup strings) would
be ideal.  Likewise for tables.  I'm not fond of having to add to the
regexps for each style each time I change how list and table markup
works.

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Interests: anime, Debian, XHTML, wiki, Emacs Lisp